Saturday 30 October 2010

me in a nutshell

Here's how I'd ultimately describe myself, in a simple rhyme style:
I'm a geek, freak, am unique, clever, innovative, different, unlike any other, weird, do not rule by fear, open minded, easily inspired, hate to feel tired, humorous, unafraid, daring, caring, loving, totally unpredictable, shy, & intense. And a bit of a perfectionist, if you couldn't already tell! Someone also told me I'm stubborn and, though I don't like to admit it, perhaps a little over-ambitious... Yeah, whatever!

So maybe now no one'll ever get the wrong impression of me...?

Other things...

edit 31/10/10
Here I am playing my guitar; it's Halloween, and I'm trying to learn how to play Soundgarden's 'Fell on Black Days', yet I'm not getting much further than the verse 'cos I keep on doodling up other stuff... so for that I must admit I'm very easily distracted & have a short attention span; though it annoys the hell out of me 'cos I struggle to concentrate at the best of times. What I need is to 'Get Serious' (song title/idea I was thinking up earlier today)... oh at least the "trick or treaters" have stopped knocking on the door now; no treats for them tonight!